Location: San Francisco, CA
Causes is the world’s largest platform for activism and philanthropy, with over 140 million users. Working in partnership with our world-class engineers, our product team crafts interfaces and experiences that empower individuals to change the world.
You’re great at collaborating with a small team, then can go off and create something great without any hand-holding. You work smartly and quickly, and spend your spare time thinking of new ways to excite and delight our users. You enjoy getting out of the office and talking to real people. Despite your immense talent, you’re able to keep your ego in check. You feel compelled to use your design powers for good, and want to make a huge impact.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have 5+ years working on consumer-facing products or websites
- Enjoy working in an agile environment
- Be able to prototype low and high fidelity interfaces quickly
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teammates
- Help craft product concepts into great user experiences
- Be comfortable in multiple areas of design, working on everything from concept to creation
To apply: Please send a link to your digital portfolio, along with a text, HTML or PDF resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Senior Visual Designer.”
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
222 total views, 1 today