Celect: Ruby Developer
Location: Evanston, IL
- Ruby and Rails
- RSpec and Cucumber
- Phusion Passenger
- Work closely with our stakeholders and clients to properly define feature sets and user stories.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Improve the architecture and scalability of our core systems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems.
- Great debugging and reasoning skills.
- Willingness to help teammates through tough development situations.
- Mentor individuals on proper OOP techniques and new developments in the Ruby ecosystem.
- Demonstrated contributions to open-source software
- Experience with Amazon S3
- Has worked extensively with Git
- Experience refactoring a large Rails codebase
- Experience upgrading to Rails 3
- You must be willing to work from our Evanston, IL office. Sorry, no telecommuting.
- You’ll get a shiny new Macbook Pro and report to the VP of Technology and Strategy upon arrival.
- Celect is a casual work environment.
- We’re located right next to the Davis Street Metra (Union Pacific North Line) and CTA (Purple Line) stops.
- We’ll throw in some equity and benefits (like health insurance)
- Salary is negotiable
- Responsible contribution to Beer Fridays a must.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
348 total views, 1 today