CentreSource: Senior Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Looking for an exciting, supportive place to hone your craft as a developer? Do you enjoy both the deep dive and the sprint to the finish line? Want both a chance to lead and a chance to learn? CentreSource is looking for you. Join an agency that doesn’t begin and end with building websites. At CentreSource developers are encouraged to bring their individual talents and passions to the projects they tackle. You won’t find yourself building things just to build them. Because we maintain a constant focus on our clients needs, you’ll see your projects succeed, grow, and find an audience. Join a team where developers are given support as they strive to expand their skill set and constantly attain a higher level of mastery. You’ll collaborate with award winning designers, expert business strategists, and a management team that gets it.
CentreSource is one of Nashville’s largest Interactive Marketing and Strategy firms. We are a multi-service interactive firm offering graphics design, web-development, interactive media, and consulting services helping clients to meet their online business objectives.
We are proud to be a leader in Nashville’s competitive web industry by following best practices with easy to maintain solutions. Our typical custom development projects involve highly complex integrations, in-depth business logic systems, and critical user interface needs.
The Developer will work closely with the other members of the production team to build interactive web-based media and applications. Developers are expected to participate in ongoing training, leading to a comprehensive understanding of development, and the specific languages and tools utilized by centresource.
- Develop, modify, and maintain sections of existing application code
- Code and maintain frontend templates/content for website applications
- Perform project quality assurance and testing for website/applications
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or become evident
- Have an eagerness to adapt with and learn new programming technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with one or more Object Oriented Programming languages (Ruby required)
- Basic source code repository proficiency (Git, SVN, etc)
- Standard SQL proficiency (query writing, optimizing and troubleshooting)
- Experience with MySQL desirable
- MVC Framework usage (Ruby on Rails required)
- Experience with mobile languages desirable (iPhone, Android, etc)
- Basic Unix-based OS and shell environment familiarity
- Experience developing with content management system (Drupal, Joomla, Silverstripe)
Paid Sick/Vacation, Healthcare, Laptop Provided
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
336 total views, 1 today