ChallengePost: Product / UX Designer
Location: New York, NY
- Build features from scratch, including the conceptual work, sketching, and wireframing.
- Decide on interactions for elements on a page
- Design solutions to problems discovered in user testing
- Work directly with engineers to clarify details as they build your work
- Work with QA to have tests that cover your features
- You’re passionate about user-centered design.
- You view a large problem as many small ones.
- You believe in metrics-driven product improvements.
- You work well with teams.
- You think deeply about problems before proposing a solution.
- You’re interested in the intersection between technology and design.
- You’ll say “I don’t know” before giving a B.S. answer.
- Experience with user testing sessions
- Experience working on an Agile team. (We deploy to production multiple times per week.)
- Some knowledge of statistics, photoshop, html / css
- Knowledge of taxonomies
- Interest in game mechanics and applying them
- Familiarity with challenges and crowdsourcing
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical benefits
- No vacation policy (that means time off whenever you want it)
- Espresso, gourmet snacks, and beer
- What is your preferred wireframing tool and why.
- What work best exemplifies what you can do? Add links to a portfolio or live sites that you were involved with.
- Why we should consider you for the job.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/9HRv
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
285 total views, 1 today