Charles River Analytics: Software Engineer, Decision Management Systems *DM100312-SNR)
Location: Cambridge, MA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven proficiency in Java and a solid background in designing, programming, and documenting complex software systems.
- Experience developing artificial intelligence algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new programming languages through proficiency in additional languages (Python, Perl, Prolog, Scala).
- Candidates should have demonstrated capability to work independently as well as effectively within a team environment.
- This is a research and development position.
- Candidates must be interested in thinking, problem solving, and learning. They must be able to generate and communicate new ideas and be able to constructively critique the ideas of others.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, switching easily from task to task and learning new concepts as necessary.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
(Experience with any of these technologies will be considered a strong plus):
- Optimization algorithms (e.g., evolutionary algorithms, market-based optimization)
- Natural language processing
- Semantic technology
- Autonomous agents
- Machine learning algorithms
- Probabilistic modeling and reasoning (e.g., Bayesian networks)
- User interface development
- Cyber security
- Computational economics or game theoryConcurrent/distributed application development, particularly with Scala
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
410 total views, 1 today