Charles Schwab: User Interface/User Experience Designer
Location: Chicago, IL
- Work with the product, project and business teams to create amazing user experiences
- Design and iterate on low fidelity/high fidelity wireframes, interaction flows, and visual designs
- Develop design concepts, style guides and interaction pattern libraries
- Balance creativity with consistency, while factoring in development efficiency and site performance when designing
- Manage larger initiatives while producing deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Evangelize the importance of UI / UX and act as a steward throughout all our products while helping to develop and maintain UI / UX standards
- Passionate and innovative about user centered design and understand how to apply those principles and techniques as best practices.
- 2+ years’ experience with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design experience with consumer facing and high-volume web applications
- Translate user interface requirements into workflow diagrams, user interactions models and wireframes.
- Capable of rendering gorgeous visuals — ranging from content layout to form elements and textures
- Your strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color is matched by your proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Ability to create wireframes and interactions in Microsoft Expressions Blend.
- Possess an expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Basic understanding of front-end application development using JQuery, HTML5, CSS and AJAX
To apply: Interested candidates should apply online at: http://jobsearch.schwab.com/viewjob.html?erjob=212356&eresc=37SignalsJobBoard
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
350 total views, 2 today