Church Initiative: Senior Web Developer
Location: Wake Fores, NC
- Identify, evaluate/develop and implement technological solutions to the ministry’s operational needs
- Consult frequently with ministry management regarding strategic use of current and future technology
- Develop, maintain and extend ministry web sites and applications
- Help maintain content for our growing number of ministry web sites in multiple languages
- Configure, customize and support our ERP business system (NetSuite)
- Create/direct the creation of HTML emails from Photoshop comps
- Help manage email campaigns
- Assist ministry staff with web and email needs
- Additional opportunities to contribute as identified
- Because this position is central to on-going operational roles in a ministry with national and international visibility it is important that the successful candidate not only possess technological acumen and excellence, but also demonstrate a strong spiritual background. This includes a professed relationship with Jesus Christ, a consistent and deep personal walk with the Lord, and a demonstrated heart for ministry through the local church evidenced by active membership in a local church.
- Additionally, experience with or proficiency in the following is advantageous: IIS & SQL Server administration, Photoshop (slicing layouts and saving web graphics), SMTP, general email administration & mailing list management, some kind of ERP & CRM business system.
- Of particular importance is the ability to work independently with attention to detail. Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills are needed, along with effective communication and people skills.
- Residence in the Triangle, NC area is required.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and have ability to see color and type.
- Five years or more of relevant experience is preferred.
To apply: Email resume to email@example.com)
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
1129 total views, 2 today