Location: San Francisco, Ca
Senior Software Engineer
Circle of Moms
is looking for an ambitious senior software engineer to join our team at
the top of our game. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun
environment, and your work will impact millions of people.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Build features and iteratively improve current product to make experience enjoyable for moms.
– Design and implement core software components to support our backend.
– Participate in code reviews and establishing best practices.
– Spearhead code refactoring, performance improvements, and functional testing initiatives.
– Code primarily in PHP and python.
– Work closely with operations and CTO to make hard things look easy.
– Enhance productivity of entire company by building internal tools.
– Smart, friendly, gets stuff done.
– Bachelor’s degree in CS or prior experience building large systems
– Fluent in php, python, or ruby
– Significant experience with databases
– Linux/Unix experience
– Interest in using A/B testing and analytics to drive business decisions.
– Thrives on chaos, risk, uncertainty
– Wants to be a real owner in Circle of Mom’s future
– Strong python experience
– Prior startup experience
– Rails or django experience
– Experience building social products or the Facebook API
– Experience with Hadoop or any NoSQL technologies
– Search experience – Lucene, Sphinx, or home-grown.
– An interest in analytics
About Circle of Moms:
of Moms is the largest and fastest-growing online community for moms,
connecting over 6 million moms worldwide to share advice and support
essential to the journey of motherhood. More than 13% of moms in the US
are members, and we attract 100,000 new moms every week.
We’re located in SOMA in San Francisco. We’re a well-funded and profitable startup trying to revolutionize motherhood.
To apply: Please send a resume to Lyndsey@circleofmoms.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
290 total views, 1 today