Location: Los Angeles, CA
CitizenNet is a fully integrated, self-serve platform for market research and automation. With a massive data set of the world’s interests and attitudes, CitizenNet’s large scale computing is able to understand and make decisions about crafting the perfect marketing campaign.
Our semantic and NLP tech powers the majority of live events, film, and TV being marketed on Facebook, and we’re looking for developers to join us. We work with cutting edge systems (Python, Mongo, Processing, Map Reduce, to name a few), and cutting edge technologies (Neural Nets, SVMs, LDA, custom classifiers, etc).
We are looking for people to flex their intellectual (mine billions of data points) and creative (put it into a product) muscles in a challenging environment.
Job would entail:
– Dashboard and data visualization design
– UI and Graphic Design
– Need to work out of our office in Culver City, CA
– Proven expert at front-end development; a portfolio of past development and UI/UX work is necessary
– Intermediate ability coding in PHP
– D3.js, Symfony and MongoDB a plus
To apply: Send a resume and github/behance/etc links to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
283 total views, 1 today