Location: New York City
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re looking for people to help us. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too.
As a Sr. Software Engineer for AOL’s City’s Best you’ll join the small team and startup environment to lead the development of an exciting new vision for the local web. We’re focused on creating an extremely social and engaging experience for both users and business owners.
• Passionate about building great products that people want to use
• A results-focused get-it-done developer
• Proud of the great code that you write
• A heads-up problem solver
• Interested in how and where the web is consumed from desktop to mobile to iPad
• Extensive PHP + MySQL skills
• Experience with 3rd party API integration and social web development
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience in developing database driven websites
• Experience with source control systems like SVN and git
• Architected and built apps from concept to launch
City’s Best is one of AOL’s most well-known and longest-running brands, however we’re focused on the future and not the past. We’re building a small and smart team to recreate and rebuild the product from the ground up. We say what we mean and mean what we say, and are committed to making City’s Best a place where experts and neighbors can share the best in their city.
Please include links to current projects along with your role and contributions.
AOL connects, informs and entertains 250 million people around the world.
We’re changing the Internet.
We’re opening doors for creative expression.
We’re setting the standard for high-quality content.
We’re the best of Music, Entertainment, Living, News and Technology on the Web.
Be part of the new AOL.
To apply: Join Our Team!! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
365 total views, 1 today