Location: New York City
`Disruptive stealth FinTech startup: bringing (SexyBack) B2C to B2B`__ (New York, NY, USA)
**About the company**
A stealth startup in the NYC area is seeking core technology team members to help design, scale and implement the technology vision for an emerging b2b financial information startup. We are seeking up to 2 key engineering team members. Our Founders have deep sales and marketing experience into the Financials segment and the backing of strategic angel investors. We are part of the next wave of exciting FinTech companies in NYC.
We are seeking driven, high-energy team members to play a key role on the core engineering team, with the opportunity to work on all aspects of technical development, architecture, and management. In addition, this role will evolve as the business grows, with flexibility to assume different positions. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of an exciting startup.
Our culture is, frankly, awesome and is driven by 1) Aggressive problem-solving and feedback; 2) Optimizing the User & Customer experience; AND 3) Constant learning and professional development for our team.
* 3-8 years of prior experience in a web development, ideally with back-end systems experience for an Internet startup, advertising network, or Search Engine
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills including: able to lead whiteboard sessions, create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
* Make effective infrastructure, stack/protocol/standards, and technology implementation decisions that will allow this SaaS-deployed business to scale appropriately
* “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done and hard-charging drive to succeed
To apply: Send resume to following contact:
* **Contact**: Hugh Nguyen
* **E-mail contact**: Hugh@post.harvard.edu
* **No telecommuting**
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
307 total views, 1 today