Location: Reston, VA
Title: Software Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Job Status: Full time exempt
Clinical Care Options (CCO) is looking for a talented developer to join our growing team in the Washington, D.C. area.
If you’re looking to work as part of a demanding team with the latest web technologies (C# 4.0, ASP.NET 4.0, HTML5, jQuery, SQL) building products that impact the daily lives of health-care professionals in the US and around the world then CCO wants to talk to you.
Specific experience with the Microsoft web stack isn’t required but it helps. General web development experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently as part of an agile team are a must.
- Expert-level knowledge of at least one modern language: C#, Java, Ruby
- SQL database experience
Highly Desired Experience
- Familiarity with the entire Microsoft web stack
- Experience with an ORM: NHibernate, Linq2Sql
- Experience with a messaging service: NServiceBus, MSMQ
- Experience writing jQuery plugins
- Unit testing experience
- Hands-on SharePoint 2007 and later knowledge is highly desirable
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
344 total views, 1 today