Clio: Software Developer, Ruby on Rails
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Work with our tight-knit development team to continue to improve Clio’s products and services.
- Work with our graphic designer to make attractive, easy-to-use user interfaces.
- Respond to customer support and feature suggestion requests.
- Keep the rest of the Clio team well-informed of user needs and desires.
- Track down and root out the cause of any issues, and co-ordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio team.
- Help test and validate Clio’s software releases.
- Help develop and improve Clio’s customer support workflows and supporting software.
- Improve Clio’s help and tutorial resources.
- Build tools to help automate work where possible.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- A bullet-proof personality
- An ability to emphasize with users and see our product from their perspective
- A high level of comfort with Web 2.0
- The ability to learn how Clio, and our customers, work.
- Degree, diploma, or significant work experience in a technology-related discipline
- In-depth experience with Ruby on Rails
- Technically competent in both Windows and Mac operating environments
- History working with, or supporting, web-based/SaaS applications
- Experience building and deploying Ruby on Rails applications
- Familiarity with administration and manipulation of MySQL relational databases
- Competence working with *nix operating system variants
- Knowledge of Agile development methods
- Willingness to work flexible hours
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
315 total views, 1 today