CodeRyte: Software Engineer (Java)
Location: Bethesda, MD
venture-funded healthcare software company located at the Bethesda Metro just
minutes from Washington, D.C. We are a
fast-paced and results driven team, offering an intellectually stimulating environment
and opportunity for growth and development in a casual atmosphere. CodeRyte is a premier provider of
computer-assisted coding technologies in the healthcare industry. Our fast growth has been noted by the
industry and we have placed on both the Deloitte’s Fast 500 and Inc. magazine’s
lifecycle application development.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in
various software l languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements
analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk
analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and
- Software modeling and simulation.
- Software testing and quality assurance first
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing,
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Implement localization or globalization of
- Prepare technical documentation and work with
Quality Control team to prepare Test Cases.
- Ability to manage and drive development team.
- Experience in developing web applications in J2EE
- Strong knowledge/experience with the following
development tools and technologies:
libraries, XML, MYSQL
- Experience creating stored procedures, complex
SQL queries, query optimization and tuning, creating index.
- Experiences in source & release management
tools like SVN.
- Capture requirements, design and develop new web
applications and enhance/revise existing web applications.
- Knowledge/experience of OOAD, UML, Multi-Tier
Application, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with formal software development
- Good project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, methodologies and
source / release management.
- Prepare software testing & engineering
- Have an innovative programming approach and a
passion for exploring new ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and
deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- A strong commitment to staying up to date on the
latest technologies and trends on software development and practices.
- Definitely a self-starter.
team committed to delivering revolutionary innovations to the healthcare
industry. This is your chance to
experience the challenges and rewards of working for a growing, top-notch
company with some of the brightest colleagues in the field.
environment (including telecommuting arrangements), opportunities for
advancement and the chance to work on fascinating problems and solutions. Our office is in downtown Bethesda, Maryland,
adjacent to the Bethesda Metro Station and within biking distance of downtown
D.C. Downtown Bethesda is a vibrant
community that features businesses, movie theaters, art galleries, two farmers
markets, numerous shops and more than 150 restaurants.
To apply: How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
180 total views, 1 today