Cogo Labs: Lead Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
- We expect our engineering managers to be talented software engineers in their own right. You must have a BS or higher in Comp Sci, significant development experience, fluency in at least two programming languages (we’re a Ruby & Python shop), and know SQL. Expect to begin work as an individual contributer while you learn our systems.
- We value face to face communication. You should be comfortable being on a first name basis with the entire company.
- We recognize that those doing the work know best. You should put the needs and experiences of the team before your own. Your job is to remove obstacles and let them do their job.
- We never speculate when we can just run a test and find out. You must be able to put ego aside and trust the data.
- We’re actually building out new businesses. You must love the idea that real dollars are at stake, and get a thrill from swinging for the fences.
To apply: Email email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
381 total views, 1 today