Collectrium: Python/Django superstar for a rapidly growing web+mobile startup revolutionizing the art market
- Collectrium is an awesome NYC based startup, recently named one of America’s most promising startups by Business Week.
have a great team, wonderful customers around the world, and supportive
investors; and are growing quickly in a massive, important, and fun
- We work fast, develop cool technology, and have a great time doing it.
- We’re looking for equally passionate, talented, and fun people to join us.
- Are awesome at Python + Django. Or are really awesome at another language/framework and into learning quickly.
- Probably also know some front end (html, css, js, you know the deal).
- Know how to optimize a SQL query.
- Write tests.
- Care about UX/Design and love talking product.
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment and lots of feedback from adoring customers.
- Code apps on iOS or Android.
- Have ever maintained a *NIX server cluster (especially through AWS).
- Have prior experience with distributed development teams.
- Have an interest in art (museums, galleries, collecting… or street art!)
To apply: Sounds like a good match? – email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
407 total views, 1 today