Location: Philadelphia, PA
Senior Android Developer
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is seeking a Senior Android Developer to join our Comcast Experience Engineering group. This group is responsible for ensuring the timely development, testing, and release of products on Comcast.net and Xfinity.com with a high degree of quality that exceeds customer expectations.
In this role you will work with other developers, designers, and business managers to develop features for comcast.net as well as build applications for mobile devices. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands. The ideal candidate will have experience building mobile applications (Java).
- 7+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance.
- 2+ years professional experience in creating mobile applications to work on a wide variety of devices/browsers (including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and non-smartphones).
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Java (Android).
· Familiar with major productivity and design software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
· A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
• A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
About Comcast Interactive Media
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is the division focused on growing the company’s online media business. CIM currently manages:
• Comcast.net: the portal for Comcast’s broadband subscribers and a leading internet site with over 15MM unique visitors per month (top 30), 3 Bn page views per month (top 10), and 65MM online videos streamed per month (top 15).
• XfinityTV.com: an all-inclusive escape that combines everything you want to know about TV, movies, and celebrities.
• …and many other new online businesses in development.
CIM Engineers are passionate about teamwork, growing their skills, and creating awesome experiences for customers. Our work is our play – we are fortunate to do what we love, every day! Join us!
To apply: Send a resume to Steven_Schumacher@comcast.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
225 total views, 1 today