Confidential: Web Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Nashville Tennessee
based just south of Nashville, TN. This is the opportunity to join a
dynamic team in a super exciting space. Come leave your mark and climb a
new ladder. We employ only the best and brightest who can’t wait to get
back to work everyday. Trust us, you want to work here. If you are a
web scientist that was born to create, you belong on our team. Applicants Confidentiality Assured
- Build and maintain infrastructure components.
- Help developers become more productive by finding pain points and solving them with new internal tools.
- Be a guardian of the system; advise us on infrastructure and scalability challenges before they happen.
- Be constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the systems we use.
- Help improve code quality by regularly reviewing code and defining best practices.
- Excellent general programming skills in a major language.
- Solid skills doing back-end web development.
- Strong knowledge of scalability, performance, and system design.
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Excellent technical judgment; ability to plan large projects and make smart tradeoffs.
- Empathy with developers and a desire to make their jobs happier.
- Enough professional experience to recognize process inefficiencies and a natural drive to want to fix them.
- Appriciation of great design and simplicity.
- Front end development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Significant open-source contributions, particularly in Rails and other relevant areas.
- Hands-on experience building reliable web-scale infrastructure.
- Experience with complex or high-volume MySQL deployments.
- Experience with NoSQL tools, especially Hadoop-based technologies.
- Experience with data warehouse systems, metrics and stats collection, and distributed processing.
To apply: Please send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
173 total views, 2 today