The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is hiring 30 developers and designers for a two-year fellowship. We’re a brand new agency dedicated to making consumer financial markets work for Americans. Our team is agile, data-driven, and innovative. The CFPB isn’t restricted by bureaucratic legacies. We use GitHub and AWS to ensure a collaborative and flexible team. We have the most serious open source policy in the federal government.
We’re building a culture where developers aren’t code monkeys but critical leaders in accomplishing the CFPB’s mission.
Depending upon your skills, you will:
- Work side-by-side with economists to analyze market trends within massive data sets
- Build a goal-based consumer experience platform that will empower consumers to take more control over their financial lives
- Enhance consumer response systems to ensure consumers get resolutions when they are the targets of unfair, deceptive, or abusive practices
- Integrate the public into the CFPB’s participatory policy making initiatives
- Lay the technological infrastructure of a government agency that puts human centered software design first
This is just a short preview of the projects we’ll be working on in order to build a Bureau that will be technologically modern – not just for the next 5 years but for the next 50.
Questions? We’d love to talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that this opportunity is only available to current US citizens and permanent residents.
To apply: Please visit http://1.usa.gov/TechandInnovation for full details
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
396 total views, 1 today