The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is hiring 30 developers and designers for a two-year fellowship. We’re a brand new agency dedicated to making consumer financial markets work for Americans.
Our team is agile, data-driven, and innovative. The CFPB isn’t restricted by bureaucratic legacies. We use GitHub and AWS to ensure a collaborative and flexible team. We have the most serious open source policy in the federal government.
We’re building a culture where designers aren’t paint by number artists but critical leaders in accomplishing the CFPB’s mission. Designers are responsible for ensuring our digital presences delight and inform consumers.
Depending upon your skills, you will:
- Design a goal-based consumer experience platform that will empower consumers to take more control over their financial lives
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine layout and functionality of digital products
- Lead usability testing and forge a consensus on how to modify our hypotheses
- Imbue the team’s design ethos into all of CFPB’s products
- Lay the infrastructure of a government agency that puts human centered design first
- Go beyond pushing pixels around. Designers are also expected to participate in project planning, user testing, and quality assurance.
This is just a short preview of the projects we’ll be working on to build a Bureau that empowers consumers for years to come.
Questions? We’d love to talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that this opportunity is only available to current US citizens and Permanent Residents.
To apply: Please visit http://1.usa.gov/TechandInnovation
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
457 total views, 1 today