Coolfire Solutions: Mobile Application Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle – architecture, design, development, alpha, beta, release, and production support.
- Contribute to development of project schedules, provide work/time estimates.
- Draft documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Self-organized and able to conceptualize a project from start to finish
- Knowledge of Objective-C and the iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
- Experience working with various types of external APIs and Web services including SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, Facebook’s Graph API, OAuth, etc.
- Familiar with best practices when it comes to application design, user experience and designing backend systems
- Experience in developing sophisticated interfaces for web applications and mobile devices
- Ability to quickly integrate an API or web service into an application
- Strong experience in full lifecycle software development
- Able to work and complete tasks in a flexible, highly independent environment
- Knowledge of version control, such as Subversion and Git
- Experience with LAMP/Rails
- Experience with XMPP
- Experience with mobile standards
To apply: This job offer is for a full time position, with benefits. Relocation expenses available.
Please send your resume and links to sample work to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
221 total views, 1 today