Location: San Mateo, CA
You will work with an agile, collaborative, and collegial team of accomplished software engineers, designers and business owners to develop and evolve the Coupa platform and applications.
If you are passionate about designing and coding well crafted, high performance enterprise software, enjoy working with a small dedicated team, and relish making a huge impact on our product, this may be an ideal opportunity for you.
We have a fun, supportive culture, and firmly believe in what we’re doing.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer stock options, health insurance, 401K, work/life balance, snacks, and a keg.
This position will report to the Development Director.
* Contribute to the architecture and evolution of the Coupa platform
* Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
* Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and feedback are a way of life
* Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
* Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
* Full stack web development expertise
* Ruby on Rails Experience
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* An active github account
* Rolled out your own web site in the cloud
* Dealt with database performance issues and query optimization in MySQL
* Contributed fixes/features to Rails, jQuery
* Able to drink beer and play ping pong simultaneously
To apply: If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
323 total views, 2 today