Location: New York, NY
Crane & Co., Inc., a premier manufacturer of fine stationery and currency papers, is currently seeking a Photo Card Manager for its digital business in NYC. The incumbent will be responsible for product management and profitable growth of Crane & Co., Inc.’s photo cards and other products to support the online business.
The company’s strategic plan calls for continued growth over the next six months to three years. Broader product design, variety and more frequent product introductions are expected to fuel much of the volume increase and resultant positive impact on ROI. The incumbent is charged with leading a large portion of these efforts.
The Product Manager will: manage the activities and costs of product development initiatives required to support the assortment targets; guide the creation of sample albums, promotional tools or other selling tools required; work with the Crane Digital team and Business Manager to determine the overall needs of the photo card product line; directly monitor sales of Crane photo card products; define opportunities for new product categories based on usage occasions; and use available internal and competitive data to maximize product mix and improve profitability on an ongoing basis.
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
· 5+ years experience in marketing/product management
· Proven ability to synthesize sales information, customer (retailer) input, market trends, manufacturing capabilities and financial goals in developing product plans
· Experience in providing art direction and developing product design required
· Awareness of current design and style trends in the category a must
· Demonstrated ability to build a business case for the project, and gain support from peers and upper management
· Proven ability to provide project management, from conception through implementation, on time and within budget
· Proven ability to work collaboratively with marketing, sales, manufacturing and outside resources
· Ability to analyze and manage product mix and profitability
· Ability to lead and direct marketing research projects
· Retail-products management and direct marketing experience helpful
· Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and the Internet
· Experience in data analysis
· Experience with various design software applications a plus
· Familiarity with various printing processes is helpful
· Driver’s License – Frequent trips to Dalton, Mass., required
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
Please visit our website at www.crane.com
to view our products, learn about our history, and see a video on our processes.
A competitive benefit package will be offered and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply: Qualified candidates may e-mail resume and cover letter and to email@example.com or mail to:
CRANE & CO., INC.
30 South Street
Dalton, MA 01226
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
451 total views, 1 today