Location: San Francisco, CA
Do you dream in pixels? Think in code? Are you a natural collaborator who takes pride in doing good work for the sake of doing good work? If your answer to these questions (and to most reasonable requests) is yes, then we’d like to meet you. We’re a small (20-ish) group of casual music lovers and constructive dreamers looking for that special someone to help make our online creative sing.
We’re looking for an original thinker who has a passion for building and conceiving creative concepts and user experiences. To work with B’stro you need to be a team player skilled in matching strategic direction with rock solid code and functionality.
Most of our websites are built on Drupal, WordPress, and Expression Engine, but we’re really looking for someone with deep Drupal experience.
• Communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of the Drupal CMS
• Strong Quality Assurance skills?able to review work and thoroughly test code
• Ability to translate design files into pixel perfect websites that work across major browsers and platforms
• Able to document your code and programming structure in a concise and easy to understand manner
Nice to haves:
• Knowledge of Expression Engine, WordPress, ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0
• Design skills or an appreciation for good design
• Experienced with multimedia technologies (audio, video, streaming, etc)
• Understanding of email template creation and cross-browser, cross-platform constraints
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketbright or other campaign management systems
You must have built several websites utilizing the Drupal CMS. We will be looking at your sites and calling references so please be honest about which elements of the project were yours. We are looking for people with leadership and communication skills to work collaboratively with clients and creative team members. You will be expected to work within budgets, juggle multiple tasks under pressure, articulate creative ideas and meet strict deadlines.
Pay Range: Negotiable
To apply: The best way to be considered for this position is to send us a link to your online portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give a brief description of why you want to work at Creative B’stro and how you are a great fit for this position.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
201 total views, 1 today