Location: San Francisco
Our Integration Developer will play a critical role in the development of an integration layer supporting our entire system architecture. We are looking for a great developer with exceptional communication skills — someone who can drive projects forward while reaching out to business partners to get the information needed to deliver on time and with quality. Requirements include a proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards and 5+ years Web/software development experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with project team.
· Responsible for delivering quality, unit tested code to specifications by defined deadlines.
· Responsible for documentation of designs and product components.
· Management and resolution of assigned project defects and escalated support issues.
· Proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards (WSDL, SOAP, REST, or similar technologies).
· Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
· Knowledge of agile development processes is desirable.
· Salesforce integration experience a plus.
· Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
CREDO Mobile, a successful wireless company, exists to help build a just, humane, and environmentally sustainable world. We donate a portion of our revenue to nonprofit groups working for peace, human rights, equality and the environment. We also serve as a strong political force, with over 1 million online activists, dedicated to giving our customers the opportunity to speak out on critical public issues through our Web site and monthly bills.
Salary based on experience and includes complete benefits package. Interested parties should submit a resume, salary history and a cover letter. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Submissions that do not reference the mission of the company will not be considered.
To apply: CREDO Mobile,
101 Market St., Suite 700
San Francisco CA 94105.
Attn.: Human Resources
Attn.: Human Resources, Job #1 Equal Opportunity Employer
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
278 total views, 1 today