Location: San Francisco, CA
We are an early stage VC backed startup with paying customers who love our product. We are in the Enterprise 2.0 space applying game theory to business intelligence to help companies make better decisions by leveraging the knowledge and intuition of their employees in a fun and social way.
* 3+ years experience developing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications
* Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
* Experience with performance and scalability
* Experience with JQuery, CSS3, semantic markup (sass and haml) is a plus
* Experience with business applications
* Systems thinker
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
* Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field
Local candidates only. No recruiters.
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
245 total views, 1 today