crowdSPRING: Front End Software Engineer
- 3+ years of relevant front end software engineering experience.
- Experience building user interfaces that render perfectly across operating systems, browsers and mail clients. You take pride in your pixels and cross-browser debug in your sleep.
- Able to translate verbal or written concepts into visually stunning layouts and able to communicate design ideas.
- Passion about producing high quality code with unit testing.
- Passion about realizing great design through code. You aren’t afraid to defend your opinions, be criticized, or be wrong.
- An entrepreneurial heart, a sense of humor, and desire to see your work used by people around the world.
- You have an eye for design. You are interested in visual and/or interaction design.
- Familiar with some flavor of IDE (Eclipse, Coda, etc.)
- Experience/understanding of optimization testing and how front end design impacts SEO.
- Experience working on a high-traffic website.
- Experience writing code that interacts with a large, complex back end. Some experience working in a server side scripting language… it would be great if it was Python/Django, but others (ruby, php, perl, java) would be fine.
- Experience with CS, but it’s more important that you are passionate about design, usability and other things non-code-related.
- Passion about producing high quality code with unit testing. You are fine with wearing a dunce hat when you break the build.
- You prefer small, agile teams that strive to push regularly and leverage rigorous automated testing and continuous integration.
- Take ownership of what users see and have a strong voice in how we enhance and improve the product.
- Write clean, elegant, practical, code. We will look to you to solve hard problems and make our front end fast, elegant, standards compliant and awesome.
- Build leading edge features using AJAX, widgets, social, mobile, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with technologies so you can suggest new coding practices, recommend architecture changes and optimize scalability.
- Get paid to do what you love.
- Competitive compensation, including incentive and stock option plans, full benefits (health, vision, dental, vacation), and a 401(k) Investment Plan with matching contributions.
- A fast-paced, fun and creative environment with a sharp, motivated team and a great opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
- Your choice of technologies and software – MacBook Pro or a PC.
- Aeron chairs (your butt will thank you).
- Unlimited ping-pong, Rock Band and Pac-Man.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
182 total views, 1 today