Cycling Sports Group: Software Engineer
Location: Bethel, CT
- Develop eCommerce platform and projects, including branded direct-to-consumer web site projects, B2B, CRM and DAM integration, working in a dynamic cross functional team, coordinating with other technical teams.
- Skillfully bridge the gap between ERP systems and the web interfaces.
- Script the migration of data between ERP systems, offline data sources and the websites.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to brand requirements/problems.
- Provide on-call support and resolve complex issues.
- Support brand initiatives, redesigns, and day-to-day maintenance for the B2B and direct-to-consumer branded websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in an Enterprise Application environment with expertise in software design and application development
- 5+ years of experience in web application development technologies in a Unix/Linux environment
- Must possess a thorough understanding of current PHP and Java programming standards and methodologies
- Experience with developing complex commercial applications using PHP, Java, XML, XSL, workflow, and Object Oriented methodologies
- Must have working knowledge on relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience with SDLC and UML
- Ability to research and resolve production application problems
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming concepts and methodologies
- Experience integrating third party APIs, Web Services and data feeds into branded web sites
- UNIX shell scripting skills
- CVS/SVN skills (branching/merging)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service orientation and attitude
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Comfortable working with business support tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Visio
- Self starter with entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Must be able to travel for business throughout Canada, US and Internationally.
- Hands-on integration experience with back-end ERP systems such as SAP
- Previous experience with the PHP eCommerce platform Magento
- Amazon EC2 Cloud experience
- RightScale Cloud Management scripting
- Experience implementing web analytics and CDN (e.g. Akamai) tools
- Experience with website integration of user-generated content
To apply: Please apply on our website:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
268 total views, 1 today