Location: Toronto, Canada
Dayforce, the innovator in Workforce Performance Management, enables organizations to integrate corporate performance objectives into the planning, scheduling, and management of their workforce for optimal performance and profitability. Dayforce’s enterprise solutions are delivered on-demand and with latest generation technologies resulting in faster deployments, lower costs, a superior user experience, and a return on investment that is delivered more quickly and more sustainably.
About the Position
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new development projects, and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services. They will collaborate with Technical Product Managers, Developers, Technical Writing and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience.
- Analyze, design, prototype, develop , test and support – complete software lifecycle in your hands
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Create and enhance a scalable enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development
- .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0, .NET Web development, including WCF
- SQL experience; T-SQL desired
- Silverlight 4, WPF are highly desired
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Workforce management domain experience a significant plus
To apply: Please visit http://www.dayforce.com/Company/Careers.aspx or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Dayforce. Only those candidates that have been successfully selected to proceed will be contacted.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
74 total views, 1 today