DesignMap, Inc.: Senior Interaction Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Demonstrable user experience design approach, methods, and tools.
- Research and analyze website and application spaces.
- Visualize mental and product models.
- Execute best practice user interface and interaction.
- Create specifications for design systems.
- Partner closely with product, business, and engineering.
- Manage junior designers.
- 4+ years of direct, relevant experience designing for both content websites and web-based applications.
- Expert at Photoshop and Illustrator. We never draw wireframes in anything other than Creative Suite.
- Excellent at communicating design concepts.
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex business and technical requirements.
- Ability to work in a close knit design team.
- Innate balance of form and function.
- Ability to elegantly design information.
- Truly enjoy design, in all forms.
- Refuses to use catch-phrase design terminology.
- Able to work autonomously.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description about yourself, your resume, and a link to your portfolio website.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
205 total views, 1 today