Location: Telecommuting OK. US or Non-US
Do you like large-scale challenges and writing code that gets used by millions of people daily? Do you like art? deviantART.com is home to the largest art community on earth. Home to over 15 million registered members and over 125 million unique artist generated works of art. deviantART is also a massive social network with visitor and page view totals that place it in the top 100 of all trafficked websites on the Internet.
deviantART is looking to hire talented software engineers to expand our incredible Devious Technology team. We are a very developer friendly company where you will be responsible for working on interesting scalable technologies and fun features across a number of areas of deviantART. Our remote teams work on a rapid iteration process and encourage collaboration between developers, UI designers, product managers and non-technical staff.
This position is open to both US and non-US residents. We like telecommuters and offer flexible work schedules!
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of software development experience in team based environments
- A track record of working on scalable interactive web applications, preferably at a major internet property or well known startup
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, and MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with subversion or another version control system a plus
Salary and potential stock option packages commensurate with previous work experience. Benefits package including healthcare, 401K plan, paid time off and other perks are available to full-time US employees.
To apply: Please submit resumes to http://deviantart.theresumator.com/apply/eR4wR2/Web-Application-Developer.html?source=37s
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
298 total views, 1 today