Location: San Francisco, CA
- Architect and implement features which will be used by millions of people upon release.
- Use the latest, greatest web technologies and bend existing web technologies to accomplish new things. We love and use HTML5 features, but also work hard to ensure Disqus works on the widest array of browers possible.
- Write code with performance and compatibility in mind.
- You’ve developed interesting things and can show them off (we love seeing Github profiles).
- You love the web and technology in general. You have a real passion for what you’re doing.
- Experience on paper is good, but we’d rather see examples of what you can do.
- Communication skills and the proven ability to work out solutions to problems with others.
- Self-directed and self-motivated. You should be able to identify and prioritize projects as well as you can execute on them.
- You’re very comfortable in a startup environment and will bring an energetic, creative, and fun approach to work.
- Plus: Experience and adeptness with Python and Django.
- Plus: Extensive experience with server-side programming.
- Plus: A BS / MS in Computer Science or related field. This helps us understand you, but a degree means less to us than proven ability.
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (It’s even better if you can include links to personal work or code samples!)
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
290 total views, 2 today