Doejo: UX Architect & Design Strategist
- Collaborate with clients, designers and developers to define user experience.
- Create strategy documents outlining scope, business objectives and user requirements.
- Plan and conduct user testing.
- Analyze and interpret website metrics and create site audits.
- Create user flows, wireframes, sitemaps and other deliverables.
- Present deliverables and findings to clients.
- Stay on top of new developments in technology.
- Advanced understanding of Information Architecture and User-Centered Design.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Mid to senior level experience in interactive design and information architecture.
- Experience working on complex applications with many moving parts.
- Key member of a team though the product development of several successfully launchedweb, mobile or other applications.
- Experience analyzing data via Google Analytics.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- Salary to be negotiated commensurate with experience
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
317 total views, 1 today