Location: Austin, TX
- Write clean and concise Ruby code.
- Have a few years experience working with Rails.
- Have some experience tweaking MySQL queries and working from the MySQL command line.
- Work fast and listen well.
- Be able to function in a small team with big projects.
- Have a github account that’s seen some action.
You’ll be writing and refactoring backend code, and working with our team to implement new features for our city and festival products. You can see some examples of our 12 cities & 45 festivals at: Do512
, Jazz Fest
This is a full-time gig, and you can work from our office (S. Lamar, Austin, TX) or from home – wherever you’re the most productive. You will be working with a small, tight team (we’re just 2 devs right now) on a network of sites that get 4 million monthly uniques. Above all, we need you to be able to get stuff done.
Send some information about yourself to – kirk [at] dostuffmedia dot com – if this sounds like you, or if you have any questions.
To apply: send a note to kirk [at] dostuffmedia dot com with some info about why you’d kill it.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
196 total views, 1 today