Location: London, UK
Dressipi is looking for an ambitious and talented middleweight front-end designer/developer to join our fast-paced start-up in London, UK.
Do you love creating elegant, simple, and easy to use interfaces? Do you love clean, well structured HTML and CSS? Are you passionate about web standards? Are you comfortable working on large Ruby on Rails apps?
We are well funded and growing rapidly, with exceptional web and mobile apps that are shaping the world of fashion styling and shopping, recently featured in Wired and numerous national newspapers.
You will have: ·
- 2 years+ visual design and hand-coding HTML/CSS experience
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of Haml/Sass/CoffeeScript (or a willingness to learn)
- Experience of designing for both web and mobile
- Desire to work in a fast paced, iterative, collaborative environment
- Flexibility – we’re a start up so it’s not a 9-to-5er
What you get:
- Key position in our company
- A competitive salary (with holiday time off)
- Share options
- Computer of your choice (within reason!)
- Chance to help share in the future of our business
Salary Range: Competitive
This is a permanent, in-house job, so if you’re only interested in freelance or aren’t UK-based without appropriate visas, then it’s going to be a ‘no’; sorry.Recruiters – please don’t call or contact us about this job or any other services.
We are a team of developers, statisticians, fashion stylists and entrepreneurs who are excited about using technology to move the online shopping and dressing experience to the next level.
Dressipi helps shoppers find and buy their perfect clothes based on their own silhouette, style, budget and preferences, taking the hard work out of what to buy and what to wear.
To apply: If you’d like to apply – or know someone who would – we’d love to hear from you. Please send a short paragraph about yourself and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
157 total views, 1 today