Duo Consulting: Director of Interaction Design
Location: Chicago, IL
your childhood playground, where you used to pick teams for baseball
or dodgeball or whatever other game you were playing? Admit it: you
either picked your friends or you picked the best players. And if you
were really lucky, they were one and the same.
Duo Consulting, we built our team the very same way. Our
professionals are not only some of the top developers, designers,
marketers and architects, they’re also great people to work with.
work at Duo, you must enjoy working with others to understand and
solve problems. Larger problems require additional brain power, so we
ask each other about the best solutions to difficult problems and take
the time to listen. And then we play ping-pong. Duo takes care of its
people by creating a relaxed atmosphere where you can excel in a team
environment with like-minded people.
have an opportunity available to lead our interaction group at one of
the top digital agencies in Chicago. As the Director of Interaction
Design you’ll work with a diverse group of people helping professional
service firms generate business marketing with content online. You’ll
lead a team of kick-ass, interaction designers skilled in user
experience, information architecture, and front-end development using
Drupal to create beautiful, functional designs for our clients. You’re
comfortable working in a team on simultaneous projects, as well as
assisting with business development for the firm.
- Understand and can communicate the strategic value of design and user experience
- Have a strong marketing background, but understand how business constraints impact solutions
- Understand the technical, design, and usability aspects to creating great websites
- Got an attitude without being arrogant – with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask
- Are committed to teamwork, and team building with with a strong work ethic and good judgement
- Have a passion for best practices, and a commitment to the wider business goals of Duo
- Experience with jQuery a plus
- Experience with Drupal theming a plus
- Experience with mobile website development a plus
- Open Book Management
- Health, life, dental, disability and workers compensation insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO), plus an additional 8 hrs/yr annually
- 7 paid holidays, work flexibility and support for education and training
- Flexible spending account and transit benefit
- Ongoing education support and training
- Casual work environment
- Work flexibility and more.
To apply: If you’re the one, send your resume and portfolio examples to Shari Spraker: email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
256 total views, 1 today