Earth Aid: Ruby on Rails Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
- You have a love of computers, software engineering, architecture design, and application development.
- You consider solving computer science and engineering problems you craft, and are always seeking to hone your skills.
- You are mathematical in your approach to problems and are highly analytical.
- You are independent and driven. You will be given areas to manage and lead, and need to be able to do it without close supervision.
- You have demonstrated success in a deadline driven environment.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills.
- You have interest in energy efficiency (working experience in this area is a plus).
- Energy Efficiency: Build a product that can have an impact on climate change & the future of energy.
- User Growth: Create a clear and impactful signup experience that drives us toward many millions of users.
- Maintainability: Take what’s useful from XP and agile to make sure that we’re writing awesome code using practices like BDD, pair programming, and daily standups.
- Product design: Envision and execution on product features and entirely new products.
- Visualization: Create beautiful and meaningful visualizations that impact consumer energy usage.
To apply: send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
292 total views, 1 today