eBay: Senior UX/Interaction Designer
Location: San Jose, CA
- Designing the interaction, layout, and visual look of experiences on eBay
- Creating wireframes and Photoshop mockups.
- Working with various stakeholders, from product managers to customer support, to the engineers who will convert your mockups into working pages.
- Proposing A/B tests, working with engineers to implement the tests and then evaluating the results.
- Conducting and/or participating in informal usability tests.
- A demonstrated ability to turn complex challenges into simple and elegant design solutions.
- A passion for good user experience design.
- An empathic ability to place yourself in the role of the person you are designing for.
- Experience designing complex interfaces for the web.
- Skills demonstrating your understanding of typographical technique, layout principles, color theory, and web design standards.
- Proficiency using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other industry standard design tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and a desire to make the world a better place through exceptional design.
- Experience or strong interest in data visualization or infographics.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Mobile GUI Interface experience
- 3+ Years agency experience
To apply: Please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
124 total views, 2 today