eCornell: Production Coordinator
Companies, is seeking a Production Coordinator to assist in the
coordination and production of web-based courses in a fast-paced,
collaborative team environment.
- Assisting in development of course production best practices, and preparing and maintaining documentation of the same.
- Identifying, documenting, and maintaining library of asset types for the Content Architecture function.
- Preparing and maintaining course production documents and checklists.
- Archiving course source materials.
- Coordinating media related production needs, including:
- coordinating design resources
- scheduling recording sessions
- preparing scripts
- supervising sessions as needed
- reviewing edited audio and video
- arranging transcriptions
Managing the inflow of completed assets in coordination with the VP of
Curriculum Development, Instructional Designers and any outside
- Creating course pages and embedding media elements, using html, xml, css, and other web technologies as needed.
- Communicating with project team about the product and the status of individual components.
- Participating in review cycles and communicating review feedback to necessary designers or vendors.
- Supporting the maintenance and updating of existing courses.
- Preparing courses for quality assurance, and tracking and addressing issues reported during quality assurance testing.
- Providing training and support for contractors, external users, and others as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in media, technology or equivalent area with minimum
of three years of experience in a coordination-related role, small
working group environment.
- Intermediate to expert multimedia design and development.
- Ability to make intermediate changes to CSS and XML.
- Basic Photoshop proficiency.
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-platform issues and developing technologies.
- Proficiency in Mac and Windows environments.
- Strong troubleshooting, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate technical information to both technical and lay audiences.
Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; ability to work
with a variety of people include faculty partners, graphic artists,
help desk employees, programmers, and clients.
- Ability to work independently while being an integral part of a functional team.
- HTML/CSS hand-coding.
- Adobe Flash.
- An understanding of web development principles.
- Audio and/or video production and post-production skills.
To apply: Apply online at http://ecornell.theresumator.com/apply/gKwIOw/Production-Coordinator.html
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
176 total views, 2 today