eEye Digital Security: Web Developer
Location: Irvine, CA, Phoenix, AZ
Web Developer (HTML/CSS/JS/.NET) (Marketing)
Irvine, CA or Phoenix, AZ (Only applications for these locations will be considered)
eEye Digital Security, a leading provider of IT security vulnerability management solutions, seeks a full-time Web Developer to join our marketing team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. This position is responsible for ensuring the optimal performance and usability of the web-based systems that the eEye marketing and sales teams use to drive our business. The position plays a critical role in maintaining the technical aspects of the eeye.com website, our primary marketing and lead generation property.
If you have a “can do” attitude, the ability to take initiative, multi-task on concurrent projects, meet tight deadlines and succeed in a fluid, fast-paced environment, then keep reading.
Technology Experience Required
You are perfect for this role if you have:
- At least 3years of experience coding, debugging, optimizing ASP.NET
- Familiarity with API concepts; eEye is an advanced user of marketing and salesforce automation applications. The bulletproof integration of these apps with our website and lead generating forms are critical for our success.
- Basic design capabilities (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) are extra credit but not required
- B.S. or other advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
The Role You Will Play in Our Success
The areas you’ll own that will help take eEye to the next level:
- The continued management and optimization of eEye.com, which includes all structural updates, assisting with design implementations and user experience testing (A/B testing, page load optimization), etc.
- Implementation of marketing materials via HTML for use in mixed media (web, email, etc.) communications with our customers, prospects, partners, etc.
- Understanding and enforcement of web delivery constraints, so that our web visitors have the best experience possible.
- Reporting to senior management on improvements made and their impact to the business (statistical analysis and support is provided).
All candidates will be required to furnish samples of their work and will be asked to complete examples provided during the interview process.
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
195 total views, 1 today