Electronic Arts: Interaction Designer – Electronic Arts
Location: Redwood City, California
Do you live and breathe UX? Electronic Arts is seeking an experienced Interaction Designer to join our online product team and help create a groundbreaking direct-to-consumer game channel.
We seek versatility, thorough attention to detail, and empathy for our users’ needs. You should be obsessed with design, and you should thrive in a highly collaborative and iterative product environment.
This position entails:
• Working closely with UX leadership, product managers, visual designers and producers to define UI requirements
• Creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes and other deliverables
• Scoping and managing multiple concurrent design tracks
• Working with usability researchers to collect and react to user feedback
• Minimum of 4 years practicing user experience design
• Demonstrable expertise in interaction design principles and tools (wireframes, storyboards, personas, mental models, etc)
• Solid understanding of usability, heuristic evaluation and ability to suggest improvements
• Strong prototyping capabilities
• Clean design sense is a plus, but this is not a visual design position
• Sensitivity to brand guidelines
• Up-to-date knowledge of online product trends and best practices
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Passion for gaming is a big plus
Please include portfolio URL in your resume.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
214 total views, 1 today