EllisLab: Software Engineer
Location: Internet, Anywhere USA
- Work closely with the Development Team on maintaining and improving the code base for EllisLab software
- Contribute to creation and implementation of new EllisLab software
- Maintain regular and expedient communication with the Development Team
- Monitor the bug trackers for EllisLab software and evaluate the validity of any problems reported
- Assist handling escalated support issues from the EllisLab Support Team
- Actively engage in communication with third party developers and other community members
- Help maintain all documentation pertaining to EllisLab software as changes are made or problems are found
- Other duties as needed
- Proficient with ExpressionEngine and CodeIgniter
- Considerable experience with PHP and an understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Proficient in MySQL
- Knowledge of XHTML, HTML, and XML and usage of all three in web-based sites and systems
- Ability to use the Mercurial source control system.
- Basic familiarity with the *nix command line.
- Ability to set up a local development environment (Apache, MySQL, PHP), and modify its configuration as necessary to mimic relevant hosting environments.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, i.e. conversing timely over email and/or IM is essential
- Ability to work well independently and productively on a small team without being micromanaged using agile development practices
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Experience with public speaking
- Health care benefits
- Monthly computer & software allowance
To apply: Please send your resume (including code samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
239 total views, 1 today