Location: Chicago, IL
About This Opportunity
We are looking for a Mid to Senior level Software Developer to work on building innovative healthcare products to educate patients. Our ideal candidate loves technology and wants to make a difference through creating software that helps and empowers people.
Emmi Solutions is a leader in patient education because we have taken complicated medical information and made it simple and easy to understand. Our award-winning programs use interactive media to educate patients through web, mobile, and phone technologies.
As a technology team, we are small shop that works closely together in an Agile environment. We value team members who are focused self – starters who get involved in all aspects of development – architecture, coding, release planning and deployment. Our environment is fast paced, and given you will be involved in all aspects of development, you will not be bored or boxed into a single role!
You love to learn and face new challenges. On the technical side, here are a few things we are looking for:
· 2 – 5+ years in professional web-based application development for consumer or large-scale commercial applications
· Experience architecting and designing scalable, extensible, and multi-tiered applications
· Java, J2EE, and Spring
· Experience in producing and consuming web services (REST, SOAP)
· Application Server experience: JBOSS, WebSphere, or similar
· Experience writing SQL queries; SQL Server and T-SQL experience is a plus
While not required, you can further impress us by having the following skills or experience:
· Mobile web experience: Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, HTML5
· Unix/Linux experience, along with scripting languages (e.g. Python/Perl/*nix shell)
· Continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins) and automated testing (e.g. Selenium)
· Healthcare domain and technology experience
Contact us if you think you’re up to the challenge. Our salary and benefits are competitive.
Emmi Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
To apply: To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
254 total views, 2 today