Location: Chicago, IL
Since 2002, Emmi Solutions has taken complicated medical information and made it simple and easy to understand. Our award-winning programs use interactive media to improve communication – ultimately helping leading healthcare organizations improve clinical and financial outcomes. To learn more about Emmi Solutions, please visit www.emmisolutions.com
The Emmi Solutions Technology Department takes pride in producing high-quality work that has a direct, positive impact on the business success of our healthcare customers and the quality of care received by their patients.
The Front-End Web Developer will execute against software functional and technical specifications, working with senior team members on software design and estimation and hands-on software development across our external and internal systems. The candidate will need to be flexible in day-to-day activities and embrace change as required, working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with many projects, priorities and opportunities.
· 2-5 years experience in professional web-based application development
· Thorough experience with web technologies and their interrelationships
· Current and detailed knowledge of browser peculiarities
· Web framework (e.g. Wicket, Spring MVC, Struts) development experience
· Object-oriented design and development experience
· Experience in building scalable, multi-tiered applications
· Experience developing in an Apache environment
· *nix/Linux experience a plus
· Java programming experience using J2EE (EJB, Servlet and JSP) is a plus
· Healthcare domain and technology experience a plus
· ActionScript experience a plus
· Experience with SQL a plus
· Scripting language experience (e.g. Python/Perl/*nix shell) a plus
· Experience with source code control systems (e.g. Subversion) a plus
· Experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. CruiseControl, Luntbuild) a plus
· Applicable undergraduate degree preferred
Emmi Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
298 total views, 1 today