Location: Conshohocken Pa
Internet Application Developer
eMoneyAdvisor , Inc. is expanding their Software Development Team. We build web based financial sales, marketing and planning applications for major financial institutions and independent financial planners.
We have a list of project ideas a mile long, and not enough engineers to get them done. Join us and help out! There are all sorts of things you could help us with. If you like working deep in the stack, you could help us scale our architecture to deal with our rapidly growing (6000 clients/month) user base. If you’re more passionate about things a bit closer to the surface, we’re making huge improvements to the usability, look and feel of the website. If you’re a little bit of both, help us bring our feature ideas (and your own!) off the whiteboard and into reality. We push new versions of the website and API often, so it won’t take long to get your work out in front of our millions of users.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must:
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be self-motivated.
- Absorb information quickly.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be committed to quality software, both from a functional standpoint and internal code quality.
- Have a desire to take ownership of tasks to completion.
The position requires a B.A. or B.S. degree (U.S. degree preferred) in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. The candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years experience developing application software, client/server software, web based application. The position requires broad experience and knowledge of various web technologies with a solid grounding in software design. As a member of our team, the candidate will participate in defining and developing technical features of our application, and see the development process from inception to release. Strong experience with application development and object oriented design principles is required for this position. Experience with Microsoft technology is required. Our environment is challenging, but creative. All team members are exceptionally technical, and all are hands on.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must have Object Oriented Language experience
- Visual Studio.Net 2008 using .Net 2.0 and 3.5 frameworks specifically WCF
- .Net Web Services using 2.0 framework and 3.5 framework.
- SQL Server 2005/2008. Strong background with SQL, T-SQL. Strong background in stored procedures.
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
189 total views, 1 today