Location: Conshohocken Pa
Headquartered in Conshohocken, Pa., eMoney Advisor is a leading provider of holistic wealth planning solutions that maximize the advisor–client relationship. eMoney Advisor combines expert services and innovative technology to deliver comprehensive wealth planning and goal based solutions that leverage more than two decades of financial planning experience. eMoney Advisor’s solutions are enhancing advisor-client relationships for a variety of financial services companies serving thousands of high net worth and affluent clients throughout the United States.
Due to our growth, we have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Operations Engineer reporting the Director of Operations
We are seeking an individual with 3 or more years of systems and network management experience.
Windows System Administration having thorough knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 Operating System
- Knowledge of Microsoft Virtualization Platform
- Monitoring, Supporting and Maintaining Web Application in Microsoft .Net environment
- Knowledge of the core components such as WINS, DNS, IIS, and clustering
- Knowledge MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and MS Exchange 2007
- Effective troubleshooting techniques
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory techologies
- Good knowledge of HP Server technology
- Patch management
- Scripting skills
- Additional skills with Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Great Plains, Cisco, CheckPoint and Linux products are a plus.
eMoney Advisor offers a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment that is focused on using the latest technology for the financial planning services industry. We offer competitive benefits and compensation.
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
246 total views, 1 today