Location: New York, NY
User Experience Designer
eMusic is looking for a User Experience Designer to approach design from a user-centric perspective. You will be responsible for conceiving the user experiences for the multiple platforms, including web, desktop, mobile and tablets devices. As our User Experience Designer you will develop a deep, empathetic understanding of our users and their needs. In addition, you have experience performing user research through interviews, workshops, observations and usability studies. You will also develop a collaborative relationship with product management team, developers and visual designers to determine necessary features and drive the design of products.
• Develop a deep, empathetic understanding of our existing users and target users
• Designing experiences for web, desktop, mobile and tablets devices and sequencing for a clear narrative
• Present complex information consistently and cohesively across multiple platforms
• Accelerating the design and development process through detailed requirements and guidelines
• Create experiences that solve business/marketing objectives while still being a champion for the user
• Perform user research through interviews, workshops, observations and usability studies
• Analyze research and deliver reports on user behavior
• Conduct periodical audits of eMusic product experiences
• Develop creative interaction design idioms that are easy to learn
• Experience designing for mobile and desktop systems using story boards, paper prototyping, user testing, and an iterative design model
• Solid knowledge of web standards & usability best practices
• Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong technical background
• The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organization, communications, creative, & analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Interaction Design, a related field, or equivalent experience. 5+ years as a User Experience Designer
BONUS: The ability to translate wireframes into HTML prototypes
To apply: We offer a competitive compensation/benefit package. Please send your resume and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. www.emusic.com. eMusic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
184 total views, 1 today