EnergySavvy: Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
who love to design and build great web software. We are hiring for Front
End Developers as well as Back End Engineers.
challenging software design and implementation problems to create
products that accelerate energy efficiency. You’ll work with Django,
Python, jQuery, nginx and PostgreSQL. Then you’ll deploy your creations
early and often to live customers.
End Developer at EnergySavvy, your biggest challenge will be making the
complex world of energy efficiency easy for our users. You’ll rely on
skills like storyboarding workflows, wireframing UIs, creating
pixel-perfect designs, and crafting smooth interactive experiences with
- Developer Friendly Culture – We deploy in one click, run continuous integration and contribute to open source projects
- Low BS Culture – We focus on results and smart, high-quality approaches. There’s very little overhead here
- Perks – We offer the goodies of bigger companies: health/vision/dental, daily free lunch and snacks, vacation, stock options, etc.
– It’s more than just happy hours and games… We love working together,
delighting customers and having a good time while doing it.
- No Burnout – We pride ourselves on wicked productivity without working around the clock. Solid products rock, death marches suck
- Sweet Neighborhood – We’re in Seattle at 12th and Pike in Capitol Hill–surrounded by great food, drink and commute options
To apply: Thanks for your interest in EnergySavvy, we do read each and every single resume. Really!
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
216 total views, 1 today