Location: New York, NY
Department: ESPN Marketing Print Production
Job Title: Project – Associate Interactive Designer
This is a project position slated to be completed on or before December 2012.
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s sole mission is to serve sports fans wherever sports are watched, listened to, discussed, debated, read about or played.
- Develop graphics for online and mobile advertising.
- Produce back-end code for marketing projects.
- Translate existing creative from print or on-air into interactive web banners, email blasts and landing pages.
- Build and update XML, Flash, ActionScript files.
- Strong proficiency in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and back-end coding for user interface is needed.
- Work closely with other designers and project managers to develop digital creative.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing for print and web.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and communicate the issues around a job effectively.
- Knowledge of and active interest in sports is extremely helpful.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
To apply: To apply please visit – http://jobs.espncareers.com/new-york/design/jobid1718946-project-associate-interactive-designer-jobs
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
984 total views, 1 today