Location: San Francisco, CA
Eventbrite is the world’s largest, fastest growing social commerce company. We empower anyone to host successful live experiences of any type or size by providing an easy way to manage, promote and sell out the event. Eventbrite is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital.
Are you a world class Interaction Designer? Want to join our amazing team at the world’s fastest growing social commerce company? We need your help to deliver the best user experience on the web.
We are seeking an experienced Interaction Designer with passion for user-centered products to help create the best user experience for our customers! The ideal candidate will have an eye for how to make things better, enjoy working with cross discipline teams and be a passionate advocate for our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
– Designing the user interaction model for new and existing Eventbrite products
– Development of storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
– Analyzing usability of products and features
– Collaborating closely with product, engineering and design throughout the product lifecycle
– A degree in human factors, human computer interaction, interaction design, information architecture, or a related field
– Proven wire framing skills
– Strong HTML, CSS and JS skills for prototyping
– A strong, clean design aesthetic
– Experience working with collaborative teams
– Mobile user interface design experience
– Experience working with Agile development methodology
To apply: To apply go to http://www.eventbrite.com/jobs
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
165 total views, 1 today